Key Message Copy Platform
Get the best results in all of your B2B marketing channels with a 10-page “master message document” from which you can spin off all your essential marketing pieces. The Key Message Copy Platform contains all relevant marketing and selling statements about your product or service.
Key Message Copy Platforms give you clear, focused, consistent, and persistent messaging to help you leave consistent impressions that maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of your marketing campaign.
Benefits of Key Message Copy Platform
- Every marketing battle is won or lost before it is fought…planning ahead of time makes all the difference. Failing to plan is planning to fail.
- Repetition builds reputation. You need to make several impressions on prospects, and these impressions must be consistent in message, otherwise you are merely making a series of first-time impressions.
- Your materials must be very persistent and consistent throughout your marketing campaign. For people to focus on your message, your message must be focused.
- Key Message Copy Platforms are ideal for unexpected marketing opportunities with tight deadlines. Avoid the chaos that typically goes with hurried projects to meet unexpectedly tight deadlines.
- Key Message Copy Platforms give you a safety net and assurance. A Key Message Copy Platform will enable short deadlines to be met much more easily and with less stress because you can immediately draw from approved copy to get things done quickly.
- Working from a Key Message Copy Platform is clearly a much better strategy than making up your messaging as you go.
A Key Message Copy Platform typically includes the following:
- Product tagline (optional)
- Description of your specific target market
- Explanation of the value provided by your company’s product or service
- A complete list of market research facts and figures (optional)
- Unique Selling Proposition (USP) statement
- Emotional Selling Proposition (ESP) statement (Yes, even the most hardened B2B buyers have emotions, too.)
- Product positioning statement
- Testimonials from product champions
- Key message benefit statements
- Key message benefit statements designed to overcome anticipated product or service objections.
Your greatest marketing asset is your customer success stories. However, getting your success stories researched and told can be difficult. That’s where I can help. Through my case study planning and writing service, I take care of all the details — from the initial customer interview through to the finished written story. If you have happy customers whose stories you want to leverage, let’s talk.
Articles / E-newsletters / E-zine:
Articles/E-newsletters/E-zines keep your customers and leads informed with tips, industry trends, and help maintain customer loyalty while keeping your company top of mind.
Other B2B Marketing Materials:
If you have another project in mind that is not listed here, contact me and I will let you know if it is something I can help you with.
Are you a marketing manager for a B2B Manufacturing company or a B2B Technology company who wants to create a winning content strategy?
What rates do you charge?
I charge professional rates on a per-project basis, not an hourly basis. Project rates eliminate clock watching for the both of us. This allows you to better budget for the project’s cost. This frees me up to focus on what I do best: writing.
If you give me a brief overview of the project, I can give you a quick ballpark range project quote on the spot. After you give me a more specific scope of what you need done for your project, I will give you a precise quote.
What are your payment terms?
I collect half of the project fee upfront. The second half is to be paid upon completion of the final draft. Also, I give the option to pay 100% upfront if you would like.
I will send you a proposal, project terms of agreement, and an invoice before we get started on the project.